lowest budget pc to play wow on ultra

mike2695

Honorable
Jan 18, 2014
Hello everyone thanks to previous help I am satisfied with my past purchases :). Now I'm looking to purchase a gaming computer for my wife to play wow. Shadows and liquid details will be turned down. She wants the game to play on ultra with no lag (high settings is also ok). But she also doesn't want anything fancy or rediculously expensive like my level 4 vanquish from digital storm. So please can someone help me with a gaming pc that can max out wow with those settings turned down for the cheapest lowest budget possible. I currently trust newegg.com as they are extremely reliable and love their services. The computer will be primarily used for WoW, casual web browsing, and MAYBE a little skyrim if the pc can play it. Prefer 1920x1080 and please include a monitor. I already have keyboard and mouse. Thank you so much in advance.

P.s didn't know exactly which thread to post on this seemed the best.

Rnm161

Reputable
Feb 22, 2014
Well Mac isnt that good for a gaming computer, so I prefer alienware its good for pc gaming! Just go to groupon and get a Best Buy coupon or somthing. I know its not the least expensive but its reliable.

mike2695

Honorable
Jan 18, 2014
Price doesn't matter to me honestly. But i want it to be the cheapest pre-built possible to handle WoW (warlords of draenor) on ultra settings and last about 2-3 years for WoW since the game isn't very demanding. Doesn't have to be unrealistic cheap just THE cheapest too play at max settings with no problems.

Rnm161

Reputable
Feb 22, 2014
Well if you want to play WoW on ultra settings you will need a little bit of money. You will need at least $600 dollars, just to play WoW. I will let you know what computer to get.

mike2695

Honorable
Jan 18, 2014
I just want to know what the cheapest pre built gaming pc is that can max out WoW on ultra. Like which pre-build are capable of handling the game when raiding 25 man and bg's etc.