LSAss process using 50%-60% CPU time

Hi,

We are hitting performance problems with our production
server LSAss process is using up 50-60% CPU time. The
system running W2K SP2 and SQL Server 2000 SP2.

The system is under heavy load 50 login/sec. and 40-50
logout/sec.

Any input is appreciated

Thanks,

Sree

Are you familiar with the Sasser worm? If you are still running SP2 on a
server, I'm guessing not.
Patch your server!