I think this is possible, and in one thread it wasn't told incorrect,
but to clarify.

Does Daring the Dawn need to be played as the action is announced, or
can it be played in response to a block attempt?

It is quite useful to know!

Cheers

Andy
VEKN Setite Ruler of Cambridge

Slytherin wrote:
> Does Daring the Dawn need to be played as the action is announced, or
> can it be played in response to a block attempt?

It can be played any time during the action (before action resolution).

Contrast Day Operation inferior.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/