[LSJ] Deviki Prasanta

I have a question about how Deviki Prasanta's special ability works.
Does "placing" a Master: Discipline card on a ready Assamite you
control cost you a master phase action?

Here is her card text.

Deviki Prasanta [KMW:R]
Cardtype: Ally
Clan: Assamite
Unique ghoul with 2 life. 1 strength, 0 bleed.
If Deviki is ready during your master phase, you may tap Deviki to
search your library or ash heap for a master: Discipline card and place
that card on a ready Assamite you control.

Thanks
Doug

Doug a écrit :
> I have a question about how Deviki Prasanta's special ability works.
> Does "placing" a Master: Discipline card on a ready Assamite you
> control cost you a master phase action?
>
> Here is her card text.
>

> Deviki Prasanta [KMW:R]
> Cardtype: Ally
> Clan: Assamite
> Unique ghoul with 2 life. 1 strength, 0 bleed.
> If Deviki is ready during your master phase, you may tap Deviki to
> search your library or ash heap for a master: Discipline card and place
> that card on a ready Assamite you control.
>
> Thanks
> Doug

It does not take a master phase action, otherwise it would be
explicitely stated in the card text :)

reyda wrote:
> Doug a écrit :
>> I have a question about how Deviki Prasanta's special ability works.
>> Does "placing" a Master: Discipline card on a ready Assamite you
>> control cost you a master phase action?
>>
> It does not take a master phase action, otherwise it would be
> explicitely stated in the card text :)

Correct.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/