[LSJ] Lorrie Dunsirn and Filchwares

If you have Lorrie Dusirn with a Filchwares in play, and Lorrie equips with
a Leather Jacket out of someone elses ashheap, how much does it cost? My
thought was zero pool (0+1-1=0), but I wanted to ask.

--
Comments Welcome,
Norman S. Brown, Jr

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 16:21:59 -0600, "XZealot"
<x_zealot@brucefoodsla.com> wrote:

>If you have Lorrie Dusirn with a Filchwares in play, and Lorrie equips with
>a Leather Jacket out of someone elses ashheap, how much does it cost? My
>thought was zero pool (0+1-1=0), but I wanted to ask.

Did you mean a different minion? Lorrie Dunsirn can't have equipment,
and I'm pretty sure LSJ has ruled that if you can't have equipment,
then you can't equip it.

If that conditional was not a factor, then yes, it would cost 0 pool.
Additions and subtractions all take effect befroe costs are applied,
and any negative results (less than zero) are counted as zero.

Morgan Vening

Morgan Vening wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 16:21:59 -0600, "XZealot"
> <x_zealot@brucefoodsla.com> wrote:
>

>>If you have Lorrie Dusirn with a Filchwares in play, and Lorrie equips with
>>a Leather Jacket out of someone elses ashheap, how much does it cost? My
>>thought was zero pool (0+1-1=0), but I wanted to ask.
>

> Did you mean a different minion? Lorrie Dunsirn can't have equipment,
> and I'm pretty sure LSJ has ruled that if you can't have equipment,
> then you can't equip it.
>
> If that conditional was not a factor, then yes, it would cost 0 pool.
> Additions and subtractions all take effect befroe costs are applied,
> and any negative results (less than zero) are counted as zero.

Correct.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/