LSJ Parmenides Purge Control question

So Parmenides with fame purges, gets banished, but then I transfer him
back into play, gets passed to the right. Does the purge trigger during
my predators turn, or my own?

Screaming Vermillian wrote:
> So Parmenides with fame purges, gets banished, but then I transfer him
> back into play, gets passed to the right. Does the purge trigger during
> my predators turn, or my own?

BP doesn't have specific control text, so it's controlled by the
controller of Parmenides. The "you" refers to the controller of the
card. It burns on your predator's turn.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/browse_frm/thread/dcdf932fbbad3d78/6680a95c2ce56ae2?q=author:LSJ+%22you+control%22#6680a95c2ce56ae2

--Colin McGuigan

"Colin McGuigan" <maguaSPAM@BGONEspeakeasy.net> wrote in message news:ZuidnfxHaKyQH6LfRVn-1w@speakeasy.net...
> Screaming Vermillian wrote:
> > So Parmenides with fame purges, gets banished, but then I transfer him
> > back into play, gets passed to the right. Does the purge trigger during
> > my predators turn, or my own?
>
> BP doesn't have specific control text, so it's controlled by the
> controller of Parmenides. The "you" refers to the controller of the
> card. It burns on your predator's turn.

Correct.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/browse_frm/thread/dcdf932fbbad3d78/6680a95c2ce56ae2?q=author:LSJ+%22you+control%22#6680a95c2ce56ae2

Or the shorter link:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/msg/6680a95c2ce56ae2

--
LSJ (vtesrepSPAM@TRAPwhite-wolf.com) V:TES Net.Rep (Remove spam trap to reply).
V:TES homepage: http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

Sounds like a deck that would use Alacrity!

....and The Peace of Khetamon!

Let us know when you have a deck :)

-johnmeier