LulzSec: We Didn't Hack Sega; So We'll Defend Them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dormantreign

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2010
Jesus....everything is being hacked. I think its time to just let this set in. Everyone has Everyone's information. Accept that and noone will care :p

bison88

Distinguished
May 24, 2009
The Dreamcast sucked. LulzSec is starting to sound like a bunch of tools with each passing day. Getting too lame for their own good.

G

bison88 sounds like a child! The DC remains one of the best consoles ever. It's lineup of good to bad was AMAZING!

mister g

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
Got one of the Sega emails, in the Spam folder. Still appreciated them for telling me that my information that they asked for just so I could contact Sega suppport was in good hands. They even claimed that their stuff wasn't in plaintext (would have liked to see proof).

aoneone

May 27, 2011
@Lulsec.. Can't you gifted people use your powers to annoy Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Microsoft, AT and T... Etc? You know... Those big Corps!

Be more creative! And I am sure we all will see this World go down the Sh!tHo1e together. Keep up the bad work! ^^

kinggraves

Distinguished
May 14, 2010
"On the other hand, officials at the company stated that financial information is safe, as those details do not reside on Sega's own servers."

Even the company that isn't even in the hardware business anymore can get it right.

bison88

Distinguished
May 24, 2009
[citation][nom]lovetheDC[/nom]bison88 sounds like a child! The DC remains one of the best consoles ever. It's lineup of good to bad was AMAZING![/citation]

Being a fanboy isn't going to make it suck less hard, kinda like Duke Nukem Forever

chick0n

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2010
[citation][nom]bison88[/nom]The Dreamcast sucked. LulzSec is starting to sound like a bunch of tools with each passing day. Getting too lame for their own good.[/citation]

what makes you say that? sour grapes anyone ?

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
"@Sega - contact us. We want to help you destroy the hackers that attacked you. We love the Dreamcast, these people are going down."

such stupidity....sad but true

G

"@Sega - contact us. We want to help you destroy the hackers that attacked you. We love the Dreamcast, these people are going down."

Sega Replies

"@Lulzsec - Anon did it"

G

Hacking the senate and cia probly didnt do much other than piss off a bunch of government morons....how about hacking the motor vehicle administrations of the different states...or the IRS...
now THAT would be funny...

visa

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2006
If these hacking groups wanted to better pretend to be on the side of the common man, they wouldn't release end user information.

Status
Not open for further replies.