lurking with suggestive insights...

Hello all, I am Jeanie's daughter. I have lurked for some time now and made
a couple of posts here and there. Mom talks about this group all the time,
(all good) and I have since told others that I know about ya'll. Anyway, I
found this site tonight as I was looking through all that I had for some of
those celebrity ideas that she is doing....I remembered reading a thread
about some outside plants. Can't remember which one it is, so I thought I
would post here. I found this site, and it has some awesome objects and new
meshes. Thought I would share.
Kris

www.aussietopenders-sims2.com

I just found this one too.....has some beautiful wall/floor sets in it.
http://springwolfdecor.com/
Kris

Kristen Howard wrote:
> Hello all, I am Jeanie's daughter. I have lurked for some time now
> and made a couple of posts here and there. Mom talks about this
> group all the time, (all good) and I have since told others that I
> know about ya'll. Anyway, I found this site tonight as I was
> looking through all that I had for some of those celebrity ideas that
> she is doing....I remembered reading a thread about some outside
> plants. Can't remember which one it is, so I thought I would post
> here. I found this site, and it has some awesome objects and new
> meshes. Thought I would share.
> Kris
>
> www.aussietopenders-sims2.com

I should read the posts before I make one. <g> I just posted the same
link. Thanks for pointing me to it!

Jeanie

On Tue, 07 Jun 2005 03:04:44 GMT, "Kristen Howard"
<kristenhoward@mchsi.com> wrote:

>Hello all, I am Jeanie's daughter. I have lurked for some time now and made
>a couple of posts here and there. Mom talks about this group all the time,
>(all good) and I have since told others that I know about ya'll. Anyway, I

Aww :)

>found this site tonight as I was looking through all that I had for some of
>those celebrity ideas that she is doing....I remembered reading a thread
>about some outside plants. Can't remember which one it is, so I thought I
>would post here. I found this site, and it has some awesome objects and new
>meshes. Thought I would share.
>Kris

Thank you kindly, and welcome! Please stick around!

In stone pixels, Kristen Howard carved:
> Hello all, I am Jeanie's daughter. I have lurked for some time now
> and made a couple of posts here and there. Mom talks about this
> group all the time, (all good) and I have since told others that I
> know about ya'll.

You realize, of course, that once you lose your lurkinity you can never get
it back? You have to keep posting...
:)

--
--- Mike---
http://www.livin-it-up.net

Am Tue, 07 Jun 2005 11:24:59 GMT schrieb Ohmikeghod:

> In stone pixels, Kristen Howard carved:
>> Hello all, I am Jeanie's daughter. I have lurked for some time now
>> and made a couple of posts here and there. Mom talks about this
>> group all the time, (all good) and I have since told others that I
>> know about ya'll.
>
> You realize, of course, that once you lose your lurkinity you can never get
> it back? You have to keep posting...
> :)

True enough. I meant to de-lurk and though I'm not posting a lot, I can't
help it every now and then ;)

Welcome, Kristen!

Dorte

On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 17:00:11 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
<chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:

>I love suggestive lurkers. ;-)))

That sounded naughty LOL

TRENDING THREADS