[SOLVED] M.2 corrupted

Sep 12, 2020
Hello, so a while back when I was building my pc I was going to install windows on my M.2 driver, unfortunately during the build I tripped over the power cable and it turned off the computer. The pc became unbootable and I had to instead install windows on to my SSD. Is there a way to somehow wipe the M.2 still if I install back in and wipe through BIOS or no? I feel like my computer will be confused on which windows to use and not boot. I know this sounds stupid, but anyone has a suggestion ?

Solution
Hello, so a while back when I was building my pc I was going to install windows on my M.2 driver, unfortunately during the build I tripped over the power cable and it turned off the computer. The pc became unbootable and I had to instead install windows on to my SSD. Is there a way to somehow wipe the M.2 still if I install back in and wipe through BIOS or no? I feel like my computer will be confused on which windows to use and not boot. I know this sounds stupid, but anyone has a suggestion ?
Disconnect the SSD
Have only the M.2 connected.
Install Windows on it.

After, verify your boot order

Reconnect the old SSD, and delete all partitions on it.

Or, leave the OS on the SSD
Connect the M.2
Delete all partitions on it (in...

USAFRet

Titan
Disconnect the SSD
Have only the M.2 connected.
Install Windows on it.

After, verify your boot order

Reconnect the old SSD, and delete all partitions on it.

Or, leave the OS on the SSD
Connect the M.2
Delete all partitions on it (in Disk Management)

Or, possibly clone from the old SSD to the NVMe.

Solution