[SOLVED] M.2 Drive not found by system after raid switch.

Feb 14, 2019
Hello all, I recently did a fresh reinstall of Windows 10 pro 64 bit on my system. Everything went great until I foolishly hit some ez tuning utility in UEFi out of curiosity and it swapped my SATA mode to raid. This promptly made my m.2 samsung 970 evo that I had my OS installed on dissapear completely.

In my attempts to bring it back I reset all uefi settings to factory default and ensured ahci was set as the SATA mode. Tried to repair it from the bootable windows USB. Tried to reinstall windows onto the m.2 as a fresh install but it couldn't even find the drive. So then I installed windows onto an old ssd to try and find the m.2 or some way to restore it from there. But alas I am in far over my head and have no clue how to proceed. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

System specs are as follows.
Windows 10 pro 64 bit
Intel 4790k
32 GB ddr3 gskill ram
Gigabyte Aorus Rtx 2080ti
Asus rog Maximus hero vii mobo
M.2 samsung 970 evo 1tb
1000 watt evga psu

Solution
Problem is now solved, flashed the BIOS back to an earlier version and modified BIOS options to only utilize M.2 instead of auto. System still couldn't find the drive but I then used MiniTool Partition Wizard again which was now able to find the drive and run a repair on it. M.2 NVME is now working perfectly.
Feb 14, 2019
Problem is now solved, flashed the BIOS back to an earlier version and modified BIOS options to only utilize M.2 instead of auto. System still couldn't find the drive but I then used MiniTool Partition Wizard again which was now able to find the drive and run a repair on it. M.2 NVME is now working perfectly.

Solution