Question M.2 NVMe Drive isn't being detected on BIOS after BSOD.

Aug 18, 2020
Hello there.

I'm having an issue with my M.2 NVMe SSD of my laptop. I have an Acer Aspire A515-43 R19L, and the NVMe Drive is the default one, SK Hynix 128GB.
The thing is, it's not being detected on the BIOS. After the Acer logo, a "No bootable device" just appears.

Short story is, after a full charge I decided to connect my 4G Mobile Router over USB. Decided to turn off Wi-Fi (because I was gonna use it over USB) and after a few minutes, a BSOD appears with the message "KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR". After that, W10 Repair Screen shows up. I was kinda shocked, didn't thought it was a major problem (I had to investigate in the moment, not after) and turned off my laptop. After powering back on, the "No bootable device" was there, and my NVMe Drive wasn't being detected on the BIOS.

What could have happened? After reading on some threads, looks like the driver of the NVMe could have been corrupted. But this is my first NVMe, so I don't have a clue of this.

Can someone help me with this? I'd greatly appreciate it.
Thanks for reading! Attached are some pictures of the BIOS and the No bootable device screen. (The NVMe was connected all the time).

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS