Question M.2 Nvme recognized as local drive but it boots to freecom

Jun 15, 2019
I recently upgraded my CPU to ryzen 5 2600, motherboard to Asrock B450m pro4 and RAM to DDR4. Alongside I purchased A Kingston A1000 240Gb M.2 Nvme Drive. After now weeks of no success I believe I'm really close now.

If I boot off my HDD and go to File explorer they both show as local drives.
If I Boot from the M.2 it boots to freeCOM.

So if I've understood correctly I just need make the M.2 bootable and it should work... so how do I?

Jun 15, 2019
Yes I did, the freecom 0.84 which it boots to might actually be called freeDOS. Yes I have installed it to Ssd. And I have tried removing all other satadrives And then installing. I've used USB, I've had a disc installation. The problem is that I Can see when I boot from the HDD that the Ssd contains the files to windows which says to me that the installation hasn't gloriously failed. But for some reson the system seems treat it as if there was literally nothing on it.

Jun 15, 2019
Nah mate all I've done is I've formatted the drive(about 7 gazillion times) deleted partitions (about 21 gazillion times) and then tried to install windows 10 home on the drive(also about 7 gazillion times). And this confusing mess is the result so far.