[SOLVED] M.2 OS Drive Overheating Possibly?

Hey all,

I made a thread about a week ago about these random 10-20 second black screens I was experiencing. It happens randomly, regardless of what I'm doing. I cannot recreate the instance purposely.
It is not a full shut down though. The screens go black, audio plays until about 10 seconds after black screens start, then a few seconds later my monitors and audio come back online as if nothing ever happened.
This weekend I'm planning to reformat my m2 drive and my 2.5" SSDs and do a clean, fresh install of BIOS and all my mobo drivers, the whole nine.
I had an idea though, could the black screen be my SSD overheating? I don't have any thermal data to look at as of yet, but if it happens again after I do a clean re-install I'll look out for it.
The way I installed my M2 was sticking it in the correct M2 slot on my MOBO, a z390-E, and then attaching the m2 shroud on top. I believe it had some foam inbetween that and the ssd? Is that the only thermal protection it needs?
And is this behavior similar to what happens if a m2 drive is too hot?
Thanks

Also, it happens very infrequently so it's not a major issue, maybe once every 2 days?

You're welcome....and I think that's a good direction to take.

This is specifically what doesn't strike me as a hardware issue.>>>

"The screens go black, audio plays until about 10 seconds after black screens start, then a few seconds later my monitors and audio come back online as if nothing ever happened. "