[SOLVED] M.2 particion os c drive

三n_- 9

Commendable
May 14, 2019
when i installed my M.2 i followed a vid where the guy partitioned his M.2 for his OS and allocated 100gb of his M.2 to his C drive but i didnt realise that probably the min you should prioritse if you choose to particion it. now i have 3% storafge left on it. is there any easy method here for me to be able to either increase the size of the partitioned C drive as i have storage still avalible on my D drive (M.2) or is there a way to unpartition it where the OS and everythin else on my D drive are on the one drive (not split in the same drive)? i feel the trade off for partitioning it is not worth it as you should most likely only have game installed on your m.2 and they can be downloaded time and time again so if u need to wipe your drive its not a big deal but now im sitting with a full C drive all because i followed the tutorial and its probably effecting my system due to this haha
any help is much appreciated, cheers

Solution
when i installed my M.2 i followed a vid where the guy partitioned his M.2 for his OS and allocated 100gb of his M.2 to his C drive but i didnt realise that probably the min you should prioritse if you choose to particion it. now i have 3% storafge left on it. is there any easy method here for me to be able to either increase the size of the partitioned C drive as i have storage still avalible on my D drive (M.2) or is there a way to unpartition it where the OS and everythin else on my D drive are on the one drive (not split in the same drive)? i feel the trade off for partitioning it is not worth it as you should most likely only have game installed on your m.2 and they can be downloaded time and time again so if u need to wipe...
when i installed my M.2 i followed a vid where the guy partitioned his M.2 for his OS and allocated 100gb of his M.2 to his C drive but i didnt realise that probably the min you should prioritse if you choose to particion it. now i have 3% storafge left on it. is there any easy method here for me to be able to either increase the size of the partitioned C drive as i have storage still avalible on my D drive (M.2) or is there a way to unpartition it where the OS and everythin else on my D drive are on the one drive (not split in the same drive)? i feel the trade off for partitioning it is not worth it as you should most likely only have game installed on your m.2 and they can be downloaded time and time again so if u need to wipe your drive its not a big deal but now im sitting with a full C drive all because i followed the tutorial and its probably effecting my system due to this haha
any help is much appreciated, cheers
Most folks will use the C drive for the OS and apps.
My C drive is showing 25GB used.
If your pushing 100GB it would seem to say your loading other stuff to the C drive.
What is this other stuff?
Run a pass of disk cleanup.....include system files.
See if it can free up some space.

Solution