Magnus Maximus

Prominent
Aug 15, 2019
So i bought a m.2 ssd (WD Black SN750 1TB M.2 SSD) and the temps according to software has been Min: 43c Max: 72c. from what i have read 70 is like dangerous... The location of the m.2 is behind the GPU and the heatsink didnt seem to be touching the m.2? should i push the ssd onto the heatsink as its sticky and should i change the m.2 slot? read on some forums that for the Aorus Master i should use the m2a for single m.2 ssds but ofc the location of that is behind the gpu.

Sorry for long description. Didnt really know how to say it

Solution
So i bought a m.2 ssd (WD Black SN750 1TB M.2 SSD) and the temps according to software has been Min: 43c Max: 72c. from what i have read 70 is like dangerous... The location of the m.2 is behind the GPU and the heatsink didnt seem to be touching the m.2? should i push the ssd onto the heatsink as its sticky and should i change the m.2 slot? read on some forums that for the Aorus Master i should use the m2a for single m.2 ssds but ofc the location of that is behind the gpu.

If heat sink is not touching SSD thru it's heat transfer pad, it's not cooling anything but opposite. Make sure you remove foil from heat sink first.

If heat sink is not touching SSD thru it's heat transfer pad, it's not cooling anything but opposite. Make sure you remove foil from heat sink first.

Solution