Question M.2 SSD not detected

Oct 1, 2020
I recently decided to upgrade my gaming pc. I bought a msi b450 tomahawk max and a Samsung evo 970 plus m.2 NVMe SSD everything is working fine except from the SSD, I can’t seem to get windows to detect the device what is weird is that device manager and BIOS detects the device but disk management doesn’t. I’ve tried multiple solutions such as.
.updating bios
. Setting up the device via disk management (doesn’t show up)
.booting windows 10 via flash drive (only detects my old SSD and HDD)
. Downloading drivers and Samsung magician ( magician doesn’t detect the SSD)
. Uninstalling the SSD via device manager and also manually uninstalling and re installing the SSD
.messing around with BIOs settings
. Migrating files via a tool (doesn’t detect the SSD
. Other solutions that I can’t think of at this time

im starting to run out of patience because it’s now been 3 days since I’ve installed the SSD and it still won’t work any ideas or solutions would be amazing.

At this point i think you should contact Samsung Technical/Customer Support on their website. Explain that you installed your new 970 EVO Plus in an MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX motherboard and it shows up in the BIOS and Device Manager, but does not appear in Disk Management. List your motherboard, it's BIOS version and the exact version of Windows 10 you are using. To find the exact version of Windows 10 you are using, go to "PC Settings > System > About > Windows specifications".