Question M.2 SSD problem

Oct 13, 2019
Hello. about a month ago i made a new custom tower, using tomahawk 450.
i added this ssd https://eu.crucial.com/eur/en/ct1000mx500ssd4 , and everything was fine. i was using one more ssd and one more hdd same time. everything was working perfectlly.

couple days ago, windows did an update, and when update finished, i turn pc off. next day i turn it on and i get a blue screen with error ''something - 000000e''
i was searching for hours trying to find solution, everything i tried following youtube videos didnt work.
only thing i could do was to boot from my usb and enter the repair menu of the windows installation., but even from there, i couldnt fix anything, no matter what i tried.
so i decided to just do a format and so i did.

now, to the serious matter...
while i was trying to fix my problem, i couldnt see my crucial ssd anywhere. not in bios, not when i tried to re install windows (it wasnt appearing at all, so i could select it and install OS), anywhere, it was like it was not connected at all.
it was empty anyway, i didnt lose any data but still, wth is my ssd?!

when i finished install and get the new drivers, still the ssd is undetectable. its not that it shows as unallocated. it wont show at all, anywhwere.
all the rest things working just perfect.
i think my ssd is just broken beyond repair, but do you have any possible solution for me?

Oct 13, 2019
tomahawk b450 has 1 M.2 slot.
also i just noticed, going in bios board explorer function , the M.2 slot shows up as ''empty'' even though my ssd is still on (but not showing anywhere)

Oct 13, 2019