Question M.2 SSD wont show up in BIOS after BSOD help

Aug 8, 2022
I have a Crucial P2 500GB PCIe M.2 2280 SSD and after a year of use I got a BSOD and my drive disappeared from the bios. It's been almost a year since the drive died but i just found out that one of my favorite Minecraft worlds was on there and now I wanna fix it but I'm not even sure if that's possible can someone help?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Can you please state the make and model of your motherboard and it's BIOS version at this moment of time? Also, have you tried working with another system to see if the drive is indeed dead or shows up on donor system's BIOS?

Aug 8, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Can you please state the make and model of your motherboard and it's BIOS version at this moment of time? Also, have you tried working with another system to see if the drive is indeed dead or shows up on donor system's BIOS?

Motherboard Model B550 AORUS PRO AC
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. F1, 5/14/2020

Also I have not tried installing the SSD in any other systems

I have a Crucial P2 500GB PCIe M.2 2280 SSD and after a year of use I got a BSOD and my drive disappeared from the bios. It's been almost a year since the drive died but i just found out that one of my favorite Minecraft worlds was on there and now I wanna fix it but I'm not even sure if that's possible can someone help?
BSOD was most probably caused by faulty drive. If it's really dead your chance of retrieving data from iit are practically nil. If replacement drive is working that means nothing is wrong with MB and controller