[SOLVED] m.2 Stand off and Screw

Bought Samsung m.2 for son's rig, only to find no m.2 stand off and screw came with motherboard.

Contact Asus who said it's retailer problem, contacted Ebuyer, who said it's past 7 days notification period, no help.

Looked around Amazon and Ebay, daft prices (postage is just stupid) for something the costs pennies to make.

So asking the TH community if anybody has a m.2 stand off and screw package they don't need.

Solution
Usually the m.2 is under the video card which usually needs to be removed to dust the system. With strong double sided tape you wont need a screw, but just be careful. he shouldnt touch the m.2 in a casual dust, so unless he fools around he wont dislodge it. This reminds me i probably should dust my pc this system.
Since you don't have one, its not critical.
Just get some double back 3m Tape and pad it out and stick it down.
The only reason the screw is there is to stop it moving, and since it is not a laptop (I assume) then the case won't be moved.
About 3-4 layers of double back will sort out your problem.

That would work but I've gotten my son in the habit cleaning filters etc and knowing him, he'll dislodge it.
You should have more faith in your son as well as realise it doesn't and can't just "fall out" without a lot of pulling. Plus cleaning filters doesn't mean touching the M2. Just don't make excuses for him or yourself. As someone has already linked, you can either waste $7 on a screw, or just be pratical.

Usually the m.2 is under the video card which usually needs to be removed to dust the system. With strong double sided tape you wont need a screw, but just be careful. he shouldnt touch the m.2 in a casual dust, so unless he fools around he wont dislodge it. This reminds me i probably should dust my pc this system.

Solution