[SOLVED] M.2

Solution
it should work on the board.

whether it is worth it or not is up to you. i've not seen enough of a performance jump to justify the cost over a sata SSD. in some super specific tasks i'm not likely to ever do on my pc, it would offer a bit extra read/write speed. but in day to day i've not seen enough yet to justify the cost.

for a sff build, i could see getting one for the large amount of space saved. but other than that, i'm not ready to get one yet.

if i'm wrong, i'd love to see some reviews cause i do think they are cool and am looking for an excuse to get one :)

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
it should work on the board.

whether it is worth it or not is up to you. i've not seen enough of a performance jump to justify the cost over a sata SSD. in some super specific tasks i'm not likely to ever do on my pc, it would offer a bit extra read/write speed. but in day to day i've not seen enough yet to justify the cost.

for a sff build, i could see getting one for the large amount of space saved. but other than that, i'm not ready to get one yet.

if i'm wrong, i'd love to see some reviews cause i do think they are cool and am looking for an excuse to get one :)

Solution