Question M&C on Front I/O of Lian Li Lancool 205 Mesh Type-C won't control ARGB

Jun 5, 2023
I bought a Lian Li Lancool 205 Mesh Type-C, but I plugged everything in and the M&C buttons on the front I/O wouldn't do anything and the lights would not turn on. I brought the PC to Micro Center, and they could not find a issue. So we exchanged the case for a new one, but the same case. Now I have the same issue but the ARGB will light up, but the front I/O buttons won't control it.
I have checked the connecter from the fan hub to the PSU. I think it's a SATA connector, if not that might be my issue. I have the 3 pin ARGB connector connected to the motherboard. I don't have a issue with the fan speed.

Jun 5, 2023
You need to hold the lighting M button for 3 seconds to turn lights on or off, then The C control button changes the 7 static colors.
Are you connecting the aRGB fans to the Lian Li PWM/aRGB fan controller?
There is a hub, and every fan is connected. I don't know if it is a controller. Read the manual here.

Jun 5, 2023
I unplugged the ARGB cable from the motherboard, and nothing happened with the ARGB, but I tried with the cable in then there was colors but no extra controllability from where I started.