Status
Not open for further replies.

vedeyn

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2011
Hey guys I'm posting here today to see if anyone would be interested in buying an Alienware M11x R1. It has an Intel Core 2 Duo 1.3 GHz Processor (can be overclocked to 1.73 GHz), 8 GB DDR3 RAM, a Nvidia 335m 1GB GPU, a 1366x768 screen resolution, and a 320GB 7200 RPM HDD. I'm considering selling it, but I haven't officially decided to just yet. I just wanted to see if there was any interest in it. It has a little bit of wear but not much. Some of the port labels of the sides have worn off and there's a tiny scratch on one of the keys but to my knowledge that's it. If anyone is interested please let me know and maybe make an offer. If I get some good offers I might decide to put it up for sale. If I did decide to sell it, I would probably do so in about a month. I would need to find a replacement for college before I sold it (which is the M11X's main use at the moment).

The following case, which is slightly worn but has no rips or anything, would also be included along with the recovery disk and any of the manuals I could find. I live in the U.S. but the link is just the first one I found.

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/alienware-orion-11-m11x-portfolio-laptop-case-black-08502782-pdt.html

vedeyn

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2011
Turns out I orded the replacement for it about an hour ago, so I will be looking to sell it. From what I've seen, the r1's go for about 400-450 depending on whats in them. I forgot to mention that I upgraded the wireless card to an intel centrino 6230 because I wanted bluetooth as well. The hard drive isn't original either, I put a WD Caviar Black in it. What would you be willing to offer for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.