M2n-sli deluxe schematic diagram

jcparaz

Honorable
Sep 5, 2012
Hello
My mobo stops at the logo screen when booting and shows an usb overcurrent warning whereas no usb device is connected. The system shuts down after few seconds. I guess a fault in an usb interface. Then I need the shematic diagram.
Thanks

knightdog56

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2008
Do you have any front panel usb headers connected on the motherboard that go to the front of the case? If so you could have a damaged port, you could try disconnecting the pport to see if it makes any difference. Also what make and model of power supply are you using?

jcparaz

Honorable
Sep 5, 2012
Thanks for your reply.
Yes I already disconnected the 2 front USB ports (used for HP printer before the fault) from the MOBO but the USB overcurrent remains blinking.
The PSU is a 450W Squte.

jcparaz

Honorable
Sep 5, 2012

I have done this way before. A HP printer and an Edimax wireless USB have been connected while the PC hunged up. Then it doesn't boot to Windows aymore. I can't even enter to Bios Setup.
Thanks once more.

knightdog56

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2008
If you know some one you could borrow A power supply from I would try that. How old is the motherboard? Is it possible to RMA the board to ASUS to get it repaired or replaced you would have to contact them to see if they can on something that old.