[SOLVED] M5A97 EVO DP: No POST.

Feb 14, 2019
Hey all,

I have an ASUS M5A97 I got from ebay, and I just got it today. Once I got it all set up, I plugged the main power cord into the power supply, and then flipped the switch. For some reason, It shows a green light on the motherboard, and the power button on my case is blue, but absolutely nothing happens. (I also lost the screw holders to my CPU's cooler, which might be the case, I'm not sure.) Any suggestions?

Solution
(I also lost the screw holders to my CPU's cooler, which might be the case, I'm not sure.)
That will be the problem, buy the part whatever you didn't have, or even the new cooler, because the cpu will overheat if the cooler can't cool the cpu, and the pc will not boot, or even will kill the cpu too.
(I also lost the screw holders to my CPU's cooler, which might be the case, I'm not sure.)
That will be the problem, buy the part whatever you didn't have, or even the new cooler, because the cpu will overheat if the cooler can't cool the cpu, and the pc will not boot, or even will kill the cpu too.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts