M73 Case Question Upgraded PC.

Sep 13, 2018
I have a custom prebuilt PC, intel 4570 3.20ghz, GT 1030, and x2 4GB ram kingston, M81 Intel chipset, and the M73 Lenovo Ideacentre case. My question is can I migrate to a case called Cylon RGB? I believe I needed a case compatible with a mini ITX motherboard or standard but I might be wrong.

Solution
So the motherboard is still the Lenovo?

That is a Micro ATX (uATX) board, so you need at least that size of case. Mini ITX would be too small.

You could also go with an ATX (Mid tower) case and just have some extra room below the motherboard.

Proprietary power supply for that motherboard as well, so you either have to use the Lenovo supply or get your own. There are adapters for using your own. Moddiy.com has them. They can also be found on ebay and amazon.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
So the motherboard is still the Lenovo?

That is a Micro ATX (uATX) board, so you need at least that size of case. Mini ITX would be too small.

You could also go with an ATX (Mid tower) case and just have some extra room below the motherboard.

Proprietary power supply for that motherboard as well, so you either have to use the Lenovo supply or get your own. There are adapters for using your own. Moddiy.com has them. They can also be found on ebay and amazon.

Solution