MA610P noise problem

Nov 14, 2018
Hello, I bought a Cooler Master MasterAir MA610P, and it makes a weird noise. I posted a video about it to reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/coolermaster/comments/9x28d4/ma610p_problem/

It's like some resonance, especially when I start a game, but it also makes this noise while playing, or randomly, while I browsing. It makes the sound around 700-900 rpm. I think it makes this noise when the speed is changing.

Is this normal, or should I send it back to the shop?

Solution
I would agree sounds like vibration noise or bearing, although I didn't hear anything like that in testing 3 different versions of that cooler, but that doesn't mean it isn't possible. I'm leaning more towards bearing because it does have a distinctive raspy rattle that failing bearings make when spun up and down at speeds.

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
I would agree sounds like vibration noise or bearing, although I didn't hear anything like that in testing 3 different versions of that cooler, but that doesn't mean it isn't possible. I'm leaning more towards bearing because it does have a distinctive raspy rattle that failing bearings make when spun up and down at speeds.

Solution