[SOLVED] MacBook Air M1 (2020) screen stuck to the keyboard

Iosks

Commendable
Feb 27, 2019
Hi.

Ive been using a Macbook air m1 for 3 months now and noticed that the screen is getting stuck to the keyboard part when closed for a longer time. It makes a sticky noise when opening it. It kinda frustrates me. Sometimes it even gets hard to open it.

How can i fix this issue?

Ive cleaned it many times now and the problem still exists.

Solution
Hi.

Ive been using a Macbook air m1 for 3 months now and noticed that the screen is getting stuck to the keyboard part when closed for a longer time. It makes a sticky noise when opening it. It kinda frustrates me. Sometimes it even gets hard to open it.

Sounds like some of the screen adhesive from when they assemble it got on the screen I would get a screen protector and put it on use the extra stickiness to your advantage make sure the screen is protected and no longer sticky
Hi.

Sounds like some of the screen adhesive from when they assemble it got on the screen I would get a screen protector and put it on use the extra stickiness to your advantage make sure the screen is protected and no longer sticky

Solution

Iosks

Commendable
Feb 27, 2019
I dont really want to use a screen protector. Couldnt i just wipe it off with that etanol?