[SOLVED] Machine Check exception when trying to boot from USB on brand new setup

Sep 25, 2019
i have the following problem with my first selfbuilt pc i just finished: I can start the pc perfectly fine, all fans are running (including cpu fans), and i can enter the Bios without any problem. But when i try to boot from a bootable USB drive, after a little time my pc freezes, and after some more time i get a blue screen with: Machine Exception Error. I have tried using only one RAM with both RAMs. Removing GPU, SSD, HDD, Reinstalling Windows on USB drive, resetting BIOS. The USB drive is first boot option in BIOS as well. My setup is the following:

CPU: Intel Core i7 9700K

GPU: RTX 2070 super

Motherboard: Aorus Z390 Elite

Ram 2x16gb corsair Vengeance 2666MHz

CPU-cooler: Noctua NH-D15

Power supply: Be quiet! Pure Power11 600W

Solution
Mean cable to the monitor. Since you had problems i assumed you used the motherboards i/o for a signal since getting in the bios,but that needs to be switched to the RTX 2070 for getting a signal when using that.
Sep 25, 2019
OK now i have installed Windows and everything works perfectly fine, as long as i dont plug in my GPU. If i so that, i dont get an image on my monitor, although everything is plugged in correctly, the GPU LED is turned on, its fans are running, and the BIOS is set to use the correct Pcie slot

Sep 25, 2019
Well it requires one 8pin and one 6pin cable. And since i only have 2 vga cables on my non modular Power supply that is gonna be hard. But can Power be an issue, when the fans are running?

Sep 25, 2019
Lol dont Tell me im that stupid. Is there for Sure a Slot for a Video cable on the Back? Since i definitely didnt connect one. I cant check rn since im Not at Home.

Sep 25, 2019
OK im actually retarded. I didnt realize i could remove those Rubber Things at the Side of the Card. Was already Windering why or doesnt need an HDMI cable. Thank you very much for ur help im sure its gonna work when i come home

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
This PSU is pure garbage. I would not use it for a gaming rig, much less for an expensive one. Do yourself a favor and upgrade to a decent, more reliable, non fire-hazardous PSU.
Where do you get that info?

OK im actually retarded. I didnt realize i could remove those Rubber Things at the Side of the Card. Was already Windering why or doesnt need an HDMI cable. Thank you very much for ur help im sure its gonna work when i come home
Well live and learn ;)