Macintosh Mah-Jong software

Archived from groups: rec.games.mahjong (More info?)

I used to have a really nice Mah-Jong game for Mac, but it's out of date
now. I have a more primitive one, but I would be interested in a more deluxe
version if anybody knows of one. OS X native, with good graphics and capable
computer players is essential. Ability to play network games would be good
too. If anybody has played Goban on OS X, that's the kind of thing I'm
looking for in Mah-Jong.

TIA

--
Join the fun! Join the forum!
http://www.coloradoflyfishing.us

Michael P. Thompson wrote:
> I used to have a really nice Mah-Jong game for Mac, but it's out of date
> now. I have a more primitive one, but I would be interested in a more deluxe
> version if anybody knows of one. OS X native, with good graphics and capable
> computer players is essential. Ability to play network games would be good
> too. If anybody has played Goban on OS X, that's the kind of thing I'm
> looking for in Mah-Jong.
>
> TIA
>
> --
> Join the fun! Join the forum!
> http://www.coloradoflyfishing.us

All the existing MahJong games are here and sorry only the Smart MahJong
is near your demand.
http://home.tiscali.be/dipching/mahjongg.html

Yours
Jo

Archived from groups: rec.games.mahjong (More info?)

On 5/11/05 9:40 AM, in article
4282277e$0$1378$5fc3050@dreader2.news.tiscali.nl, "Jo Vandeweghe Mobile"
<gastro@wanadoodead.be> wrote:

> only the Smart MahJong
> is near your demand.

I do have the Smart MahJong. Is it possible to play network games on the Mah
Jong server with this?

--

Michael P. Thompson wrote:
> On 5/11/05 9:40 AM, in article
> 4282277e$0$1378$5fc3050@dreader2.news.tiscali.nl, "Jo Vandeweghe Mobile"
> <gastro@wanadoodead.be> wrote:
>

>>only the Smart MahJong
>>is near your demand.
>

> I do have the Smart MahJong. Is it possible to play network games on the Mah
> Jong server with this?
>
> --
> Join the fun! Join the forum!
> http://www.coloradoflyfishing.us

I really don't know but ... an option seems to exist !