casey

Would someone please tell me where I can download Macromedia Flash Player
without having to install the Yahoo toolbar.
Many thanks,
Casey

casey

Thank you for responding. I have Windows XP, and apparently after reading
this site Flash player comes installed already. I had never seen it on my
computer but I just did a search and found it in Windows Explorer, I'm sorry
but I didn't know. However, at this site there is a link for Macromedia
Shock and that took me to the download page for that, it also says that XP
has problems with it. I am asking also for a friend who was unable to view
animations on a web page. She has a new computer so Flash should be already
installed (I think), does she need Macromedia Shock as well. I've searched
my computer and I don't seem to have Shock, and I can view the site she
can't view. Your advice would be appreciated.
Thank You,
Casey.
"MAP" <mikepawlak2REM@OVEhotmail.com> wrote in message
> Casey wrote:
>> Would someone please tell me where I can download Macromedia Flash
>> Player without having to install the Yahoo toolbar.
>> Many thanks,
>> Casey
>
> http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash
>
> --
> Mike Pawlak

If flash is not installed then it should be on the Windows CD if indeed it
comes with Windows at all - install through 'add/remove new programs' and
under the "multimedia" category, it should be there.

"Casey" <casey@hunterlink.com> wrote in message
> Thank you for responding. I have Windows XP, and apparently after reading
> this site Flash player comes installed already. I had never seen it on my
> computer but I just did a search and found it in Windows Explorer, I'm
> sorry but I didn't know. However, at this site there is a link for
> Macromedia Shock and that took me to the download page for that, it also
> says that XP has problems with it. I am asking also for a friend who was
> unable to view animations on a web page. She has a new computer so Flash
> should be already installed (I think), does she need Macromedia Shock as
> well. I've searched my computer and I don't seem to have Shock, and I can
> view the site she can't view. Your advice would be appreciated.
> Thank You,
> Casey.
> "MAP" <mikepawlak2REM@OVEhotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Casey wrote:
>>> Would someone please tell me where I can download Macromedia Flash
>>> Player without having to install the Yahoo toolbar.
>>> Many thanks,
>>> Casey
>>
>> http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash
>>
>> --
>> Mike Pawlak

casey

Thank you for that I will check her CD
Casey.
"Andrew Murray" <Noadmurray@SPAMiinet.net.au> wrote in message
> If flash is not installed then it should be on the Windows CD if indeed it
> comes with Windows at all - install through 'add/remove new programs' and
> under the "multimedia" category, it should be there.
>

> "Casey" <casey@hunterlink.com> wrote in message
>> Thank you for responding. I have Windows XP, and apparently after reading
>> this site Flash player comes installed already. I had never seen it on my
>> computer but I just did a search and found it in Windows Explorer, I'm
>> sorry but I didn't know. However, at this site there is a link for
>> Macromedia Shock and that took me to the download page for that, it also
>> says that XP has problems with it. I am asking also for a friend who was
>> unable to view animations on a web page. She has a new computer so Flash
>> should be already installed (I think), does she need Macromedia Shock as
>> well. I've searched my computer and I don't seem to have Shock, and I can
>> view the site she can't view. Your advice would be appreciated.
>> Thank You,
>> Casey.
>> "MAP" <mikepawlak2REM@OVEhotmail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash
>>>
>>> --
>>> Mike Pawlak

map

Installing both flash and shockwave from macromedia will not hurt
anything,even if its already installed the download might be a newer version
of it.I'm running XP and have no problems with it.

--
Mike Pawlak