Mad Catz’s E.S. Pro 1 Earbuds: Competitors Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
While these do look like a nice pair of buds, I see too many people that think audio makes them better at a game.
It can help when you know what to do with that auditory information, but for most people even basic ear buds (which I hate) will do the job just fine.
Even if they are aimed at Professionals, not many teams will pick them up because of other sponsorship (IE Kingston, Razer, Audiotechnica etc)

I dont think mad catz cares about teams, it would be a very small market.

All companies are making more and more new stuff trying to increase their profits in a slowing down economy... poor bastards.

thezooloomaster

Honorable
Apr 19, 2012
Remember folks: "gaming audio" means "shit audio". You can buy superior earphones for $10 on aliexpress or gearbest. The boom mic integrated into the earphone is interesting for being so compact; I haven't seen it done before, but I'm really not confident about the quality of the microphone either.

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
those look silly and uncomfortable. they should have added ear loops to prevent it from falling out.

also, i disagree about the decent pair of headphones not making you better at games. they do if you know how to use them. and they increase immersion greatly. nothing like hearing an explosion from good speakers/headphones

azeemtahir

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2011
Remember folks: "gaming audio" means "shit audio". You can buy superior earphones for $10 on aliexpress or gearbest. The boom mic integrated into the earphone is interesting for being so compact; I haven't seen it done before, but I'm really not confident about the quality of the microphone either.

Spot on mate. Spot on. I already do that. $22 Razer Hammerhead Pros.

Status
Not open for further replies.