Mad Catz New Gaming Mice Are Cyborg R.A.T.s

Status
Not open for further replies.

steiner666

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2008
i gotta admit, that thing looks pretty sweet. A lot like my G9, but, by the sounds of it, it wouldnt feel so tiny in my hand... I dont really like that thumbrest though, I need to be able to rest my thumb and little finger on the mousepad in order to be at my deadliest in FPS.

Mad Catz tho? really? I'd feel more comfortable it it was being released by a different, more reputable brand that the ppl that make those crappy 3rd party console controllers...

B16CXHatch

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2008
I had no idea that MadCatz bought Saitek. I'm guessing that's what happened as the link for PC products on MadCatz site links to Saitek's site. I hope MadCatz leaves Saitek alone cause I've always known MadCatz to suck yet Saitek's joysticks have always been pretty good.

Still no way in hell they'll get me to stray from Logitech keyboards and mice though. You'll have to pry my G11 and MX518 from my cold dead hands.

mlcloud

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
I remember using a pair of Mad Catz controllers for the Gamecube... all were unusable within a week, they malfunctioned from the very beginning.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]Atticah[/nom]is this a joke?[/citation]
I wish..
[citation][nom]B16CXHatch[/nom]I had no idea that MadCatz bought Saitek. I'm guessing that's what happened as the link for PC products on MadCatz site links to Saitek's site. I hope MadCatz leaves Saitek alone cause I've always known MadCatz to suck yet Saitek's joysticks have always been pretty good.Still no way in hell they'll get me to stray from Logitech keyboards and mice though. You'll have to pry my G11 and MX518 from my cold dead hands.[/citation]
I hope so too. Have a nice joystick and PC controller from saitek.
Bought 2 madcatz controllers, and both were junk.

No way in hell I'd even use this damned thing.
If I got one, I'd sell it and buy a second G5...

urlsen

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2007
[citation][nom]Atticah[/nom]is this a joke?[/citation]
Retire the mamba...have you gotten off ya rocks.
The mamba never retires.. and costs i bit more..

Would love to take it over for your if you are not pleased with the coolest mouse on the market....

Sell me the mamba ill give you a good price..

kelfen

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2008
I'm skeptical but optimistic at the same time; depending on how many buttons it has I might get it but ultimate its performance has to be on par with a G5

Status
Not open for further replies.