Mad Catz Now Shipping M.O.J.O. Android Games Console

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the idea, but don't trust Mad Catz; never had anything they made that didn't feel cheap.

They also should have waited till the Adreno 350/400 *(naming is still unknown) comes out in a few months.

hsyuts

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2011
@DarkSable
Waiting for the new Adreno GPU makes no sense. The development cycle is at least two quarters, so the Adreno GPU was probably not even announced when the development started.

VGReporter

Honorable
Dec 11, 2013
Agree with DarkSable, worse still this hardware hasn't actually been released as scheduled. They're hoping to hit Dec 23rd now.

ZolaIII

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2013
Concept is good for the future!
Tagra 4 soc is coming a little bit to late on the actual market & price is to big compared to similar products with a same hardware & probably better build quality.

kyle382

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2010
gamers either hate mad catz because they used to make terrible controllers OR because they bought cyborg out and turned their controllers into cheap garbage but charge the same price. Just stop Mad Catz, you have failed.

XexisKhan

Honorable
Dec 12, 2013
Mine just came in today, cant wait to get home and try it out.. Woohoo! you can hate the old mad catz if you like, but the R.A.T. has done me right for 3 years now, and the Cyborg keyboard is still bangin! get a fresh opinion before spewing hate to others. this system is going to dominate. I guess I'll know for sure tonight! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.