Mad Catz R.A.T. 8 - some keys and leds don't work

LockeLiefather

Commendable
Feb 6, 2017
Hello, i have recently bought Mad Catz R.A.T. 8 gaming mouse from outlet. Auction said that mouse was used for no more than two weeks, and that it was repaired at producer's official tech support and then sent back to client which refused and wanted his money back. I've decided, that as this mouse is no longer produced and i wanted some mouse from Mad Catz badly for many years and it's my last chance i bought it. (Mad Catz is closed from beginning of this year)

Mouse works! And in a thread here i found drivers despite their official site being down so it's great right? Sadly, it isn't so right at all. Side scroll and DPI change button doesn't work, alongside leds under Mad Catz logo and DPI change button. I tried to set some functions to this keys in official drivers, like typing letters as I use side scroll and so on but none of them worked.

Do anyone here knows how to deal with this problem? I have two years worth of guarantee, so I can send this mouse back and get any new one right as I type but i really like design of this mouse and ability to change it's shape is really great. Besides, DPI change and side scroll are not functions I would use really often so it's not that big deal. But still, mouse was expensive and it would be great to have it working at 100%. Can anyone please help? :)