Madame Guil's Rampage of Righeousness

Deck Name: Madame Guil's Rampage of Righeousness
Created By: The Lasombra
unblockable, via Toreador Grand Ball and Freak Drive (Forced March).
Let Madame Guil vote herself an Alastor, and an Archon, then go to
town with her Assault Rifle. (Permanent, unblockable, multi-rush.)

Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 10, Max: 40, Avg: 6.25)
1 Annabelle Triabell AUS CEL dom for PRE 9, Toreador:3, Primogen
2 Emerson Wilkershire III pre 2, Toreador:3
2 Isabel de Leon AUS 3, Toreador:2
5 Madame Guil AUS CEL for pot PRE ser 10, Toreador:3, Justicar
2 Yvette aus cel 3, Toreador:3

Library: (90 cards)
-------------------
Master (19 cards)
1 Art Museum
1 Coven, The
2 Fame
1 Giant's Blood
6 Minion Tap
1 Society Hunting Ground
7 Toreador Grand Ball

Action (8 cards)
2 Entrenching
1 Rampage
5 Temptation

Action Modifier (21 cards)
5 Bewitching Oration
4 Forced March
10 Freak Drive
2 Voter Captivation

Political Action (6 cards)
3 Alastor
3 Archon

Reaction (7 cards)
7 Second Tradition: Domain, The

Combat (21 cards)
2 Aura Reading
8 Pursuit
3 Sideslip
4 Skin of Steel
4 Taste of Vitae

Retainer (2 cards)
2 Resplendent Protector

Equipment (5 cards)
1 Aaron's Feeding Razor
2 Assault Rifle
2 Flak Jacket

Event (1 card)
1 Dragonbound

This deck was last saved at 12:22:38 AM on 4/15/2005

Carpe noctem.

Lasombra

http://www.TheLasombra.com
Your best online source for information about V:TES.
Now also featuring individual card sales and sales
of booster and starter box displays.

no psyche?
i drop a few tempations and voter captivation and add some psyche! and
a couple of majesty...
Byez!!!

(snip deck)

This is hilarious! It looks like a lot of fun to play; possibly the
most fun you could ever have while using Toreador. But I was
disappointed after reading the name and finding out it was not a
Salubri antitribu deck...

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005, Dorrinal Blackmantle wrote:

> (snip deck)
>
> This is hilarious! It looks like a lot of fun to play; possibly the
> most fun you could ever have while using Toreador. But I was
> disappointed after reading the name and finding out it was not a
> Salubri antitribu deck...

Oh yeah, there's the combo. Give Guil VAL with Trophy: Discipline and
switch to melee weapons.

No, I'm not serious.

Matt Morgan

The Lasombra wrote:
> Deck Name: Madame Guil's Rampage of Righeousness
> Created By: The Lasombra

She does have serpentis... unblockable Form of Corruption, anyone?

d:)

David Anderson

I have just made a similar deck but I opted for Makarios, The Seducer
as he has superior Serpentis. I uses truth of 1000 lies to untap and
perfectionist 'cos it was funny :) All the other toreador where weenie
guns+intercept to stop the action to remove the Grand ball and give
more chance to the form of corruption.

Mine doesn't work very well, I need to tweak it :)