Madden 2005 stadium maintenance costs

Hi there

In playing Madden 2005 in franchise mode I am continuously getting
messages that my stadium maintenance costs are too high but how can I
change this. I don't see any option for changing my stadium maintenance
cost.

"Dakota Mon" <dakota_mon@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Hi there
>
> In playing Madden 2005 in franchise mode I am continuously getting
> messages that my stadium maintenance costs are too high but how can I
> change this. I don't see any option for changing my stadium maintenance
> cost.

After your first full season in franchise mode, the season will end, and
when you go to start the next season you should hit a screen where you can
adjust your Stadium stuff. And then you go on to some more screens like
Draft players, Retire players, .... But once you actually start playing
football games in your new season, I don't recall being able to readjust
Stadium stuff.

Try this. Start a new season and let the computer sim all the games.
Finish the Pro Bowl game, and then watch the new popup screens until you hit
one where it list Stadium options. Once you've found this screen, go into
the new season and about 1/2 way thru, pause the sim, and see if there's
anything under Team Management for adjusting Stadium maintenance.

The only thing that I recall doing for my Stadium during a franchise was
buying things like: Big Screen Display, Medical Facility for Players, Cup
Holders, Luxury boxes, ... And I only was able to do that after a season
was over.