Mafia 3 vs GTA V

Rafael Mestdag

Reputable
Mar 25, 2014
Would you say Mafia 3 is a more adult oriented game than GTA V(not to mention more realistic)?

I'm asking because GTA V online is impossible for someone in my age group(35-40) where 10 yo kids are yelling all the time and also the game itself seems too childish overall.
Whereas Mafia 3 has a more solid story and a more adult one at that as well. It's more realistic overall as well I'd say.

What do you think?

Solution
It's all about perspective and how do you see the game while you play it.

Although they are both the same genre kind of game, I would say they are very similar, Mafia 3 is richier in story because there's all these drama, vengeance, emptiness feeling together in one character's story that develops as you play throught the campaing, maybe that's why you might think is more realistic, and maybe it is. GTA V in other hand, I would not say the game or plot is unrealistic, but Rockstar always tend make a more Funny, Crazy story driven for GTA series where you always meet crazy characters, accomplish crazy missions and do other weird stuff so that might be the reason why you feel the game is unrealistic at some points.

About GTA Online...

FabioXN7

Respectable
Jul 18, 2017
It's all about perspective and how do you see the game while you play it.

Although they are both the same genre kind of game, I would say they are very similar, Mafia 3 is richier in story because there's all these drama, vengeance, emptiness feeling together in one character's story that develops as you play throught the campaing, maybe that's why you might think is more realistic, and maybe it is. GTA V in other hand, I would not say the game or plot is unrealistic, but Rockstar always tend make a more Funny, Crazy story driven for GTA series where you always meet crazy characters, accomplish crazy missions and do other weird stuff so that might be the reason why you feel the game is unrealistic at some points.

About GTA Online, there's not much you can do about it, the game is crowded by infants, hackers and people who likes to messes with someone else's gameplay (and yeh I'm not talking about kiddos only), best thing you can do is play with yo friends or try to meet new ones who shares the same serious gameplay style. As for screaming just mute the sh*t out of them already hehe.

Solution