Question MAG X570 Tomahawk or Tuf X570 pro wifi?

Oct 25, 2020
I'm going to build a pc with 3rd ryzen recently. I'd like to buy a MAG X570 Tomahawk but it is either out of stock or with price higher than msrp. I just found that ASUS released a new mobo X570 pro wifi, which seems to be an upgrade to X570 plus, It has the same msrp as MAG. Is there any review for it? Is this mobo comparable to the MAG? Thanks!

I'm going to build a pc with 3rd ryzen recently. I'd like to buy a MAG X570 Tomahawk but it is either out of stock or with price higher than msrp. I just found that ASUS released a new mobo X570 pro wifi, which seems to be an upgrade to X570 plus, It has the same msrp as MAG. Is there any review for it? Is this mobo comparable to the MAG? Thanks!
Well they are the same chipset so shouldn't make alot of difference just check they have all the feature you need like wifi maybe 2 m.2 slot and sufficient usb port for you. If you are gonna oc get a mobo with good power phase.

Reactions: MartinRK
Oct 25, 2020
Well they are the same chipset so shouldn't make alot of difference just check they have all the feature you need like wifi maybe 2 m.2 slot and sufficient usb port for you. If you are gonna oc get a mobo with good power phase.
I need the bios flashback feature and also want better VRM. It seems that both mobos have 14x pahses and bios flashback, while tomahawk is 6x2+2 and x570 pro is unknown. Given that x570 plus also declared to be 14x but it's 4x3+2, maybe x570 pro be likely to be the same settings? I'll just wait for reviews and find deals on BF. Thanks!

Reactions: General Kenobi
I need the bios flashback feature and also want better VRM. It seems that both mobos have 14x pahses and bios flashback, while tomahawk is 6x2+2 and x570 pro is unknown. Given that x570 plus also declared to be 14x but it's 4x3+2, maybe x570 pro be likely to be the same settings? I'll just wait for reviews and find deals on BF. Thanks!
Yes wait for some reviews, to complete the forum click the trophy icon 🏆on my previous post