Main Bios Is Corrupted

KxrlPlays

Honorable
Feb 6, 2014
Hi all!

Upon every startup my PC will boot and then momentarily shutdown. After a few attempts the PC then posts to BIOS where a message is displayed noting that the BIOS is corrupted and is restoring from the backup. This is essentially happening upon every boot. Any ideas on how to fix this?

I have done some reading and sadly I'm assuming that I'll need to flash my BIOS but I have no idea on how to do this and am concerned about completing the procedure.

Please help!

Solution
- Reset the BIOS using the jumpers on the board.

- Attempt to update the BIOS if possible. You need a flash drive and a copy of the latest BIOS from the motherboard website page for your motherboard. If you give us the name of it, we can give you a link.

- Replace the motherboard. If you give us your CPU or motherboard name we can tell you which motherboards to look for and if a motherboard replacement is possible.

jr9

Estimable
- Reset the BIOS using the jumpers on the board.

- Attempt to update the BIOS if possible. You need a flash drive and a copy of the latest BIOS from the motherboard website page for your motherboard. If you give us the name of it, we can give you a link.

- Replace the motherboard. If you give us your CPU or motherboard name we can tell you which motherboards to look for and if a motherboard replacement is possible.

Solution