Question Main display not recognized anymore after reboot

Jan 12, 2020
I posted that question yesterday on another forum but didn't get any help there so I figured I try it here.

I currently have two displays in use for my computer. One is an aoc g2460pf connected via displayport, the other is an older Samsung Display connected via HDMI and my graphics card is a nvidia rtx 2080.

I was using the pc almost all day and was then facing a crash of a software so I wanted to restart my computer. After said restart my main display was not recognised by windows anymore and thus stays black, but it turns on when I turn on the pc (the small indication led turns green for a short while before it says "no signal" and then the led turns back orange so it's in standby).

This happened before but I was able to solve the problem by plugging the Monitor off and back on again. Today that didn't help.
I then went ahead and completely uninstalled and reinstalled my graphics drivers but that didn't help either so I changed the port on the graphics card and the dp cable and still it isnot recognised by windows. I highly doubt it was the cable or port anyways because it worked literally just minutes before. I assusme it's rather a software thing than hardware.

If anyone here has any idea what might be the fix for my problem I'd really appreciate some advice.