Hello all,

I just completed my setup. Before the questions, i add my hardware;

ASUS TUF Gaming B550-PLUS
Ryzen 5600X
Gigabyte RTX 3070 Gaming OC
2X HyperX Fury 16 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 CL16
Adata XPG SX8200 PRO 512 GB M.2
Cougar GX-S 650W 80 Plus Gold

My main question is, on the Mainboard there is a led light named VGA. Sometimes this LED constantly lights white, sometimes it's off. It seems there is something false with my GPU but after i get this Graphics Card, i realized that it's one of power pins was broken so i sent it to the Gigabyte. From what they told me, they replaced card with new one. Also they did all the test on Windows platform before they send back to me. So can you tell me what causing that led on?

Also a side question, i bought 2x MSI G241 [monitors] on July. They were working perfect with my laptop. Yesterday night (2nd day of new pc) left one's screen suddenly started blink. It's closing itself for a moment and coming back. It happened once before but i thought i saw it wrong. After a while it's started happening 15-20 times in a minute now. I tried that monitor with right monitor's power and DP cables but it's keep blinking. Also there are some random white vibrations on same screen.

At the beginning I thought also it's related with GPU, but after couple tests i become sure it's about monitor. Do you think it can be possible? Monitor can be break down suddenly? I'll take away it to service tomorrow morning, but wanted to add after main problem. Maybe you can make some comments on this too ?

Thank you!

ocholiba

Prominent
Dec 29, 2020
Also a side question, i bought 2x MSI G241 on July. They were working perfect with my laptop. Yesterday night (2nd day of new pc) left one's screen suddenly started blink. It's closing itself for a moment and coming back. It happened once before but i thought i saw it wrong. After a while it's started happening 15-20 times in a minute now. I tried that monitor with right monitor's power and DP cables but it's keep blinking. Also there are some random white vibrations on same screen. At the beginning I thought also it's related with GPU, but after couple tests i become sure it's about monitor. Do you think it can be possible? Monitor can be break down suddenly? I'll take away it to service tomorrow morning, but wanted to add after main problem. Maybe you can do some comments to this too.

Thank you!

I tried a HDMI cable and left monitor works fine. At windows settings both left and right screens have 144 Hz optyions (HDMI 144.013 and DP 143.855 Hz). Do you think it's a problem with using HDMI + DP? If yes, whats better, 2 DP (need to send left one to service) or 2 HDMI?