Major automatic reboot loop error

Moroco Branting

Honorable
Apr 24, 2013
I have windows 7, 64 bit ultimate, and upon powering down my computer ( I do this rarely, if I get off its usually put into low power mode) and restarting it in the morning of the next day it enters a reboot loop on either the welcome screen or the desktop. This has happened twice now. The first about several weeks after purchasing my motherboard and cpu, the second less than a week after that. The first time I completely reinstalled my operating system and lost all data, but this time I unplugged all usb and ps2 port inputs and started it in safe mode, which worked, but normal mode still had this reboot error every time. I left it off for a few minutes and unplugged and replugged in the power connection to the wall socket (currently running 2 computers on it which is what my deduction to be the problem, but I am not sure), blew out more dust (I just did this less than a week ago so I assume it has little effect), and checked internal connections, which I saw no problems. Also, in safe mode it said the error was a "Blue Screen" But I did not write down the numbers after that, my apologies. I am currently using said computer, I do not know how I fixed it. Any ideas?

My Build:
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3
CPU: AMD FX-6200 3.8ghz (4.1 Boost) 6-Core processor
GPU: Zotac ZT-40708-10L Nvidia GT 440, 128-bit, 1 GB ddr3
RAM: 8 GB Kingston Hyper X Blu (2x4)
PSU: Corsair TX750

Moroco Branting

Honorable
Apr 24, 2013
If anyone else has had this problem, here is how I fixed it (I think): I disabled all of the programs I had running on start up (Steam, Zotac Firestorm, Cpu temp) and then it began running just fine, and I have not had the problem since.

TRENDING THREADS