Question Major Fortnite issue - game crashing

GodCed

Prominent
May 12, 2019
Okay so whenever I try to play fortnite I've been getting bluescreened for a while now I hop into the game and am able to play for a couple of seconds and talk and fps is fine and everything is fine in my task bar then all of a sudden I get "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" or "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" been happening since about season 7 with along with a lot of other people.
I've been searching for a fix for this stuff for a while I've clean installed windows 10 numurous times, i've updated drivers, i've rolled back drivers, i've tried Uninstalling BattleEye and reinstalling but that didn't work either, i've tested my ram and they're all fine..

CPU: i7-6600k
GPU: 1050 ti
Ram: 16 gb (2x4 G.Skill) F4-2666C15-4GVR (2x4 Crucial) BLS4G4D240FSB.8FBD
PSU: CX500 Corsair
Please help me get past this problem and i'll love you for life or someone let me know if this is a fortnite issue.. because I dont get the bluescreens outside of the game they only start happening when I download fortnite and run it.

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/...leye-causing-bsod-after-season-7-update/page5
Other people who have the problem as well..

Last edited by a moderator:

GodCed

Prominent
May 12, 2019
Please check “virtual memory” setting
For some reason its working right now I did a little bit of stuff inside the Fortnite folder and went to FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping then went to Compatibility and checked Disable Fullscreen optimizations and it started working! but sometimes it likes to play tricks on me so if it does blue screen me again then i'll try this (y):ouimaitre:
And also took my GPU out and put it back in and moved my sticks around.

GodCed

Prominent
May 12, 2019
Im guessing your memory mismatch is the issue. Try removing two of the sticks and see if the blue screen goes away.
I'll for sure try this too but I haven't been getting it since the last time I commented but like I said sometimes it comes and goes but this is been the longest its gone without a bsod for a while.