Major Havoc Gameplay

OK - I am addicted to Major Havoc and see that the world record is nearly 2
million. I can't get past 175,000 but am having a blast.

Are there any tips, tricks, Easter eggs, or other interesting facts about
this game? Such as, if you clear the breakout game, what happens, how many
mazes are there, etc. etc.

I play it in MAME, on a keyboard, and am not interested in turning on the
cheats.

Thanks!

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

Have you tried warping yet?
Warp codes are as followed,
RED: 23
YELLOW: 46
GREEN: 824
AQUA: 315
I'm sure the record holder used those to get his score.
I don't consider these cheats, they are built it to the game.

Troy,

Troy wrote:
> Have you tried warping yet?
> Warp codes are as followed,
> RED: 23
> YELLOW: 46
> GREEN: 824
> AQUA: 315
> I'm sure the record holder used those to get his score.
> I don't consider these cheats, they are built it to the game.

Are we talking about the arcade platform?

No he didn't use codes. I was in the arcade when my friend(Ettore
Ciaffi) achieved 1,940,078(which was listed in the Guiness Book of
World Records).

BTW. There is a way to repeat the thirteenth level indefinitely on the
correct rom set.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

I'm talking about the arcade platform. All the codes do anyway is advance
the level, you still have to get there.
Not sure if the 13th level rolls or not.
What level was your friend on when he finished his record game?

Troy,

<Searcher7@mail.con2.com> wrote in message

> Troy wrote:
> > Have you tried warping yet?
> > Warp codes are as followed,
> > RED: 23
> > YELLOW: 46
> > GREEN: 824
> > AQUA: 315
> > I'm sure the record holder used those to get his score.
> > I don't consider these cheats, they are built it to the game.
>
> Are we talking about the arcade platform?
>
> No he didn't use codes. I was in the arcade when my friend(Ettore
> Ciaffi) achieved 1,940,078(which was listed in the Guiness Book of
> World Records).
>
> BTW. There is a way to repeat the thirteenth level indefinitely on the
> correct rom set.
>
> Darren Harris
> Staten Island, New York.

How exactly do you use the warp codes?

"Troy" <troyl@lvcm.com> wrote in message
> Have you tried warping yet?
> Warp codes are as followed,
> RED: 23
> YELLOW: 46
> GREEN: 824
> AQUA: 315
> I'm sure the record holder used those to get his score.
> I don't consider these cheats, they are built it to the game.
>
> Troy,
>

> Reactor <bruce.gettel-at-myactv.net> wrote in message
>> OK - I am addicted to Major Havoc and see that the world record is nearly
> 2
>> million. I can't get past 175,000 but am having a blast.
>>
>> Are there any tips, tricks, Easter eggs, or other interesting facts about
>> this game? Such as, if you clear the breakout game, what happens, how
> many
>> mazes are there, etc. etc.
>>
>> I play it in MAME, on a keyboard, and am not interested in turning on the
>> cheats.
>>
>> Thanks!

During the 'breakout' game: turn the spinner, watch numbers change,
press fire when on desired digit, then repeat until code is entered; oh
and you have to keep the 'ball' in play as well and you can only enter
the code for the color displayed for that warp(see above post for
codes/colors). When using mame, keyboard probably won't give you
enough speed to get through some areas(just not as easy/fast as
spinner), but if you enable mouse input, you can use the mouse for
quicker runs(kinda like the spinner--and you'll need a big mousepad).
Good luck

OK - I figured out how to use the warp codes. Very cool and I am now up to
about 350K in score.

Thanks - anyone have anything else to offer about MH?

> How exactly do you use the warp codes?
>
> "Troy" <troyl@lvcm.com> wrote in message
>> Have you tried warping yet?
>> Warp codes are as followed,
>> RED: 23
>> YELLOW: 46
>> GREEN: 824
>> AQUA: 315
>> I'm sure the record holder used those to get his score.
>> I don't consider these cheats, they are built it to the game.
>>
>> Troy,
>>

>> Reactor <bruce.gettel-at-myactv.net> wrote in message
>>> OK - I am addicted to Major Havoc and see that the world record is
>>> nearly
>> 2
>>> million. I can't get past 175,000 but am having a blast.
>>>
>>> Are there any tips, tricks, Easter eggs, or other interesting facts
>>> about
>>> this game? Such as, if you clear the breakout game, what happens, how
>> many
>>> mazes are there, etc. etc.
>>>
>>> I play it in MAME, on a keyboard, and am not interested in turning on
>>> the
>>> cheats.
>>>
>>> Thanks!

TRENDING THREADS