Question Major Issue, Can't See Anything On Screen

May 22, 2019
So I ran the Aorus Engine Auto Scanner (probably not great idea in hindsight) and my screen went black. I figured it might go back to normal after a while so I let it sit for a while. The issue is that it never did go back to normal. I tried rebooting, only to find that the monitor is not getting any signal at all. Everything seems to boot correctly, no crashing or anything, I just cannot get a display to remove the overclock or boot in safe mode. I removed the CMOS to reset the BIOS successfully, but it did not affect the issue. I also attempted to use my on-board video, but that didn't work either. Is there anything I can do to fix this? I am running an AMD Ryzen 5 2600X, Gigabyte RTX 2070 Windforce, 16gb ram, MSI b450 Tomahawk mobo, and 1 ssd+2 hdd.

May 22, 2019
Oh, I should mention, when I boot the pc, it wakes up my monitor, but nothing ever displays. I have tried running with only bare essentials. Nothing happens, just stays on but still no display.

May 22, 2019
So after doing so breadboarding, I get one long beep 2 short beeps when just using CPU and ram. When I insert GPU no beeps and PC stays on just fine, but still no output. I am trying to narrow it down now to either the motherboard or the CPU. Does anyone know which it is based on that. I tested the GPU on another PC and it still seems to work.