Question Major issue with sound in game/ Popping also

• Thread starter Deleted member 1560910
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1560910

I just build my new system we are on day 2and i noticed popping. I have speaker set plugged in the back. I tried the front and still got hat sounds like feedback and distorted sound. oddly i plugged into my monitor which has hdmi sound and the issue is gone when i switch back and forth.

Lutfij

Titan
We're going to need more information. Please list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

including your audio setup. Make sure you're on the latest BIOS for your motherboard and that you've manually installed all drivers found off your motherboard support site.

Its weird i thought my new board was no good i found this
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0atc4lEW5oE&t=49s

THis is what happens it weems Nahmnic is to blame im almost 100% this is the issue but i dont know which program in sound is casuing the issue
That makes sense, because when u use hdmi, u r using nvidia hd audio driver, so yeah nahmic can be the cause...
pls post the latencymon results here... it will help in finding the issue...

D

Deleted member 1560910

That makes sense, because when u use hdmi, u r using nvidia hd audio driver, so yeah nahmic can be the cause...
Are you talking about frametime ?

D

Deleted member 1560910

I talking about latency issues... disable all or any audio enhancements u have activated in ur system... and also do see playing a video in vlc and see if there is any audio lag or distortions?
I ended up reformatting and disabled Armor crate which just downlouds random stuff and puts it on your pc. I should of known better. I dont think my first install of windows went well

Reactions: drea.drechsler
D

Deleted member 1560910

I talking about latency issues... disable all or any audio enhancements u have activated in ur system... and also do see playing a video in vlc and see if there is any audio lag or distortions?
What about audio pop in you tube videos and the audio not being synced ?

D

Deleted member 1560910

That too but sometimes audio pop and lag in youtube videos can be caused by other factors but yeah check it too...
I returned the motherboard and got the same one poping still remains so now im guessing its something else.

D

Deleted member 1560910

I think this was a isolated issue with the software but has nothing to do with the poping in youtube.