Major Pc-not-starting problems

Itachi_1

Honorable
Dec 4, 2015
Alright, so I bought this completely new PC (GPU, CPU, RAM, PSU, Motherboard, see specs below) and it work fine for about a month. Yesterday, my keyboard (from the last build) stopped working, so hey, i just unplugged it from the pc and plugged it back in (I was doing stuff for school and i really didn't want to turn the whole machine of just because of the keyboard), but it still didn't work. So I turn the PC off, unplug the power cable from the socket in the wall, unplug the keyboard (it was quite hard to get it out now for some reason), plug it back in, Plug the Power Cable (from now on: P.P.C.) - whole room goes dark.
Unplug everything except for PSU, PPC - all is good.
Unplug, plug in Mobo and CPU, PPC - all good.
Unplug, plug in GPU - whole room goes dark. Take GPU away.
Unplug, plug in mouse - whole room goes dark (try a different port, again). Take mouse off.
Plug the HDMI cable into the Mobo, PPC, PC starts but no monitor signal (try to change for VGA and DVI, still nothing).
Keyboard only flashes superfast ~5 times (usualy it emits stable light), then stops and is off. Doesn't react.
Really at loss as what to do. Are there any hints for me, please? I have another spare GPU (a real bad one), but i'm afraid to put it in as there's clearly something wrong with the PC.

------------------------------------------------
Components:
GPU: GTX 1080 Phoenix GLH
CPU: RYZEN 5 1600
Mobo: MSI Tomahawk B350
RAM: Patriot Viper Elite 2x8GB @3200MHz

Will_49

Commendable
Oct 3, 2016
I would advise you to run a paper-clip test on your power supply. I have had issues like this in the past and my power supply is usually the problem. The pin test would confirm the health of the power supply.

Will_49

Commendable
Oct 3, 2016

The test does test only the PSU, however, it may still be a good idea to go ahead and try it just to get that out of the way.