Major Retailers Cut the Price of the Nintendo Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agustus69

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2008
Hopefully the next gen Nintendo will spur on MS and Sony to speed up the release of their next units. I'm tired of playing crappy ports of games that are developed for 8 year old hardware technology.

LordConrad

Distinguished
I don't care how inexpensive the Wii is, it's still not worth the money. The Wii is nothing but a gimicky child's toy, the Xbox360 and PS3 are much better systems with much better games.

doped

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2006
i get how nintendo wanna invent some new and exiting way to play games, but comon. I wanna play a game, with responsive controls, requiring skill, and precision, not waving some plastic controller in the air, and 2sec later something random happening on screen. You have the DS for kids..

aaron88_7

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2010
[citation][nom]LordConrad[/nom]I don't care how inexpensive the Wii is, it's still not worth the money. The Wii is nothing but a gimicky child's toy, the Xbox360 and PS3 are much better systems with much better games.[/citation]
All consoles are for kids. Adults build high end gaming PCs.

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
[citation][nom]aaron88_7[/nom]All consoles are for kids. Adults build high end gaming PCs.[/citation]

Sir, I absolutely disagree as well as find this statement to be inaccurate and offensive. Consoles are also for adults who don't like to challenge their brain good sir. Now let us not bother speaking about the poor handicapped console gamers and focus on our amazingly deity like brain power and of course our bodies that resemble Greek Gods.

sfmarcius

Distinguished
Jul 2, 2009
[citation][nom]aaron88_7[/nom]All consoles are for kids. Adults build high end gaming PCs.[/citation]

As long as it brings me joy and fun, I don't give a sh1t if it is a high or low end console or pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.