Question Major Windows/Malware Problens

Jan 9, 2020
So, key events so far:

1) some site/download might have managed to bypass my antivirus, and I woke up with literally no OS anymore

2) windows was reinstalled, I restarted it to finish some installs (AMD Radeon Software and others), and then I get hit with a "An operating system wasnt found"

3) I try re reinstalling windows, and now my USB isnt read. I cannot START my USB. I formated my HDD and SSD. I am worried that the virus somehow infected my USB Stick aswell and I dont want to infect my Laptop too to see if my usb just doesnt have the windows installer on it anymore.

Soo. Please. Im desperate. I need help

Last minute edit before I posted it: My PC finally read the USB, now no SSD and Hdd show up.

WINDOWS 10

Jan 9, 2020
full system spec?
could be hardware issue.
I highly doubt it is. But, here you go. R7 2700, 8x2 Gb 3200, Focus GX 550W, RX 580, 500GB SSD 2TB HDD. Also, updates. It has finally somehow worked. I opened up Bios like 200 times, and I finally had all 3 of my storage options there (USB Stick, ssd and hdd). Now, installing windows, that will last for god knows how long. What exactly should I do as it boots up?

Jan 9, 2020
it is likely loading boot manager to a different drive than the os,hence unplugging all other drives.
So.. I have to unplug both my drives? Not even my ssd? Or keep only my ssd and usb stick? Idk what else to do. It just doesnt want to re load my windows installation