Majority of real Phenom Users are Very Happy

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

spoonboy

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2007

You offended me a couple of times, can i have an apology to?

btw 'i am smart' LOL

In your case the offense was intended, so I don't know if an apology would be genuine.

Sorry!

I don't doubt your intelligence, I just don't always agree with the conclusion that you come to.

Spoonboy, come together with your hands
Save me, I'm together with your plan
Save me

Feel the rhythm with your hands
Steal the rhythm while you can, spooboy

OlSkoolChopper

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2007
I apologize to everyone, now let's all go out for a beer! I know this bar where the busty bartendr wears an XXS t-shirt! if you keep the drool out of your suds your doin good!

Ironnads

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2007

! (-; !

torcida_kutina

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2006

I wasn't offended, thanks for that. My apology for my answer.

torcida_kutina

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2006

Thanks man. I appreciate that.

bfellow

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2006
C2D = Crash to desktop .... that is hilarious
FORD = Fix or Repair Daily, Find off road daily
BMW = big money waste
CVS = closing very soon

BTW The Phenom logo looks like a paper airplane.

torcida_kutina

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2006

If you want, i will send you real curses on Serb language, but i don't know if i could translate correct. On your mail.

torcida_kutina

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2006
Now when we all apologized each other (i can't go to beer with you, but i want to see that hooters too), i must say: this is one hell of a post. Good jokes,... makes me feel bad that you don't know my language. That would be hilarious.

Major_Spittle

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2006

Save up your goats and chickens so you can sell them and come to America on the big aeroplane. We drink cold beer served by women with big milk glands in tight tee shirts. They let us look but if you touch them they will deport you back to Mexico even if you are from Croaita. I hope you read this well. :sweat:

torcida_kutina

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2006

I don't know if this is insult or joke, but in "your america" you will never find waitress that let you look and touch, and more. Better looking than "your".
I presume you have chicken and goats at home?!? Or in mexico?